Stillpoint's Grief Flower Essence is a combination of 6 flower essences . This particular flower essence is to be used in times of deep grief, hopelessness, and the need for courage and hope to move forward and heal and live again.
Joy and Cynthia and Bella chica worked with Nature and the plants and trees to come up with this combination of Stillpoint's flower essence. Like its sister essence STR, Stillpoint Trauma Remedy this essence is made up of six flowers. This is unique essence as it was not blended but created with all flowers together.
The six flower essences combined to make Stillpoint's Grief Flower Essence are:
- Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum) - healing on a soul level, mend emotional wounds, restore hope, lessen any emotional imprints that have scarred the psyche.
- Jasmine (Jasmine grandifloram) - Unconditional love of self, connection and protection of the angelic realm, energy to climb out of despair, opening of the heart.
- Artemisia arboresencs - helps to soothe the mind and heart, allows us to take in new breath, new life, new hope. Deflames anger that often occurs with grief.
- White yarrow (Achillea millefolium) - Protects from vulnerability, helps one to tap into the healing and protection that comes from within, restores balance when emotionally depleted, helps stop the emotional bleeding and encourages the healing of what can be a slow healing emotional wound.
- Melissa (Melissa officinalis) - restores harmony to the emotional body, prevents fragementation that often accompanies traumatic grief, prevents an emotional shut down, helps restore clear perspective and helps restore a positive outlook and live in balance.
Rose - (Rosa hybrid) - assists in beginning again, rebirth and renewal, helps us see the bigger picture and have a universal understanding of events, helps one to regain emotional balance, fosters feeliings of promise and hope, connection to universal unconditonal love, healing of a broken heart.
A word about flower essences in general - Flower Essences capture the energetic imprint, or signature of a plant. Flowers are the highest expression of the life force of a plant, this energy and expression is transferred into and captured by water, and preserved with brandy. Recent research indicates that water holds memory and also has a consciousness.
Flower essences are usually taken internally. A drop or two under the tongue or a drops in a glass of water sipped throughout the day. They also can be used topically. But they are purely energetic. No fillers, no oil, not essential oil, not a hydrosol or essential water