Stillpoint's Melissa flower essence holds the energetic imprint of the lemon balm plant. The plant from which the leaves come thrives in our backyard garden. This particular flower essence holds the intention of survival and renewal.
- Warding off evil
- Helping us to recognize our versatility and flexibility
- Relieving depression
- Letting go, surrendering to deep grief
- Release of what is old
- Comforting and support in the psyche from deep trauma
- Recovering from shock
- Connect to the female energy
- Bringing balance to what is out of balance
- Fostering connections to our spiritual family
- Uncovering that which is hidden beneath the surface
A word about flower essences in general - Flower Essences capture the energetic imprint, or signature of a plant. Flowers are the highest expression of the life force of a plant, this energy and expression is transferred into and captured by water, and preserved with brandy. Recent research indicates that water holds memory and also has a consciousness.
Flower essences are usually taken internally. A drop or two under the tongue or a drops in a glass of water sipped throughout the day. They also can be used topically. But they are purely energetic. No fillers, no oil, not essential oil, not a hydrosol or essential water.