Relieves congestion, rheumatoid pain, effective against infections.
- Country of Origin: India
- Plant Parts: Wood
- Cultivation Method: Wild Harvested
- Note Classification: Middle/Base
- Method of Extraction: Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family: Pinaceae
- Chemical Family: Sesquiterpenes, Sesquiterpenols
- Extraction Date: Fall 2014
- Approx. Shelf Life: 8 years
- Batch: indced2014
No known safety issues related to this oil. Some sources advise to avoid Cedarwood during prgnancy, however there is no research to support this claim regarding this particular species of cedarwood.