Green Myrtle Hydrosol is a wonderful eyewash, similar to German Chamomile, Roman Chamomile and Cornflower hydrosols for tired, swollen and irritated eyes. It is a wonderful toner for all skin types. Very healing for skin issues when combined with Helichrysum hydrosol and German Chamomile hydrosols.
Extremely beneficial for seasonal recurring bronchitis.
- Mucolytic and expectorant - it calms chesty coughs and congested sinuses
- Useful in the treatment of candidiasis
- Beneficial to use myrtle water in colonics for colon health
- Use internally, both orally or as a douche for candida, thrush, UTI and vaginal infections
- Good digestive- calms spasms in the bowels
- Balancing to the emotional body especally when combined with Neroli and Melissa hydrosols.
- Raises your energy and vibration
- Emotionally comforting and cleanisng
Catty, Suzanne. Hydrosols, The Next Aromatherapy. Vermont: Healing Arts Press. 2001