- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) - Offers emotional stability and balance. Uplifting as it quells fears, anger and anxieties. Calming, balancing, and soothing to the emotional body as well as the physical nervous system. Offers comfort, nurturance and softness.
- Rhododendron – (Rhododendron anthopogon) brings energetic togetherness where there has been fragmentation. It brings clarity and is used in meditation. It is very useful when working with any emotional/mental/spiritual imprint ready to be released. Helps to connect with your inner child like joy.
- Rose Geranium (Pelargonium capitatum) Allows the self to feel happiness and joy and unconditional love. She helps bring clarity and courage. Geranium helps to bring us home and tap into our won multifacetedness and core strength.
- Neroli (Citrus aurantium var amara) - Neroli essential oil is wonderful for those who need strong emotional support. It is soothing and calming to the nervous system and is an extremely important oil during times of serious shock and trauma. Neroli is considered an antidepressant, and is very helpful in reducing anxiety. Neroli essential oil is distilled from the flower of the bitter orange tree. Oils that are distilled from the flowers of a plant or tree represent unconditional love, Empathy, Acceptance, Grace, Divine Will
- Laurel Leaf (Laurus nobilis) - Laurel Leaf essential oil is our go to oil for protection, courage and insight. Bay laurel is said to convey the gift of prophecy. It is known to be a cerebral stimulator and nerve tonic for the central nervous system. It is well rounded in its chemical components and therefore is a very balanced and balancing to our emotional body. The principal action of Laurel Leaf is to regulate and circulate. It helps get us moving on our journey and path again. Laurel Leaf is distilled from the leaves and small branches of the Lauris nobilis tree. Oils that are distilled from leaves represent breath and breathing, Taking in of Life, Expansion, Empowerment, Shielding.
- Rose Infused Jojoba - Rose soothes a heavy and sad heart. Rose lifts the spirits and helps release anger, resentment, rejection, depression, and abandonment. Rose assists in releasing and integrating all types of trauma - past or present; both conscious memories and implicit memories.
There are no reviews.