ALOE BACK IN STOCK. THIS PARTICULAR BATCH IS A BUT THINNER AND PERFECT FOR TO FORMULATE HAND SANITIERS!
Stillpoint Aromatics Organic Aloe Vera Gel is an extremely stable Aloe Vera Gel with a pourable consistency. This particular gel is created by hand removing the inner fillet of whole Aloe Vera leaves, and then it is cold pressed and further filtered to produce a clear and consistent Aloe gel with a well rounded, and fresh odor. It is a naturally ground product and may contain small pieces of pulp within the gel.
- traditionally used topically for burns, blisters, wound healing, psoriasis, sunburn and other inflammatory skin conditions
- rich in polysaccharides, they give aloe its wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- contains powerful antioxidants, which belong to a large family of substances known as polyphenols. (.The polyphenols, along with several other compounds found in Aloe vera, have been shown to inhibit the growth of certain bacteria that can cause infections.
- can slow aging of the skin (In one study of 30 women over the age of 45, topical application of the gel was shown to increase collagen production and improve skin elasticity over a 90-day period.
- can accelerate the healing of mouth ulcers.In a 7-day study of 180 people with recurrent mouth ulcers, an aloe vera patch applied to the area was effective in reducing the size of the ulcer and reduce the pain caused by them.
- can help heal cold sores and fever blisters
- Way back in 1959, the FDA first approved Aloe vera ointment as an over-the-counter medication for skin burns.