This essential oil is a less expensive alternative to Sandalwood.
- Country of Origin: Haiti
- Plant Parts: Wood
- Cultivation Method: Wild Harvested
- Note Classification: Base
- Method of Extraction: Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family: Rutaceae
- Chemical Family: Sesquiterpenes, Sesquiterpenols
- Extraction Date: July 2015
- Approx. Shelf Life: 8 years
- Batch: amyr2015
Safety Information for Amyris
According to Tisserand & Young, there are no known safety concerns with Amyris essential oil.