Live Online Workshop: Aromatherapy for Everyday Remedies
Therapeutic and Medicinal Uses
10 Session Course
20 hours of Live Learning
Beginning October 31st
You’ve decided to increase your aromatherapy knowledge level, but aren't quite ready for the Aromatherapy Certification Course. Together, we will design blends to combat your everyday problems: colds and flu, acne, sleep, arthritis, asthma,headaches, pain, and more!
We will formulate and blend virtually, have lots of fun and learn together!
Everyday Remedies Course Highlights
The following topics will be covered during the course
- Basic aroma-chemistry and the healing benefits of some chemical components
- How to integrate essential oils for everyday health and well-being for you, your family and your clients
- Safety and contraindications of essential oils
- A variety of different blends and products to enhance your life, both physically and emotionally
- A brief history on Aromatherapy with a touch of chemistry
- The physiological and emotional effects of pure essential oils
- Beginner's guide for neat and internal essential oil use
- Safety: toxicity myths and truths regarding essential oils
- Plant-based medicines, energetics, and aromatherapy
- Learn about an array of blends: asthma, arthritis, cold/flu, cramp, headache, muscle aches & pains, respiratory, sleep, stress, fatigue, and wound
You will learn how to create fantastic products including:
- Aromatic cream blends
- Room Sprays
- Sinus inhalers
- Diffuser blends
- Massage oils
- Baths salts
In addition, you will receive:
- A digital manual of blends
- Discounts at Stillpoint Aromatics
- A comprehensive resource aromatherapy database
Everyday Remedies Workshop Details
Taught by: Virginia Joy MA, CCA, CBC, LMT
Class: Beginning Saturday October 31st at 12PM Arizona time and the following 9 Saturdays
Workshop length will be about 1.5 - 2 hours give or take
Price: $345.00. Early Bird $225 til October 16th!
Location: Zoom - Classes will be recorded so if you can't make one, you won't miss anything!
You do not have to be present during the live sessions to benefit from this class.
Have any questions? Contact us, or call 928-606-0363.
Tutte Cose Buone,