- Discuss what a flower essence is and a bit about the history of how they came to be
- Discuss the importance of the “electrical system” of the human body and how flower essences can assist in healing
- Illustrate how to make your own flower or plant essence
- The slight difference between a flower essence and plant essence
- Talk about the connection between the plants, trees, flower essences and essential oils
- Demonstrate the different application methods when using flower essences
- How to use flower essences in blending with essential oils (and hydrosols )
- How to blend flower essences with each other to create flower essence synergistic blend
- Discuss the correlation between flower essences and the essential oil that come from the same plant or tree
- What types of situations or conditions that are ideal to use flower essences
- When to choose a flower essence instead of an essential oil… when to combine a flower essence with an essential oil
Some of you have joined me for my other ALMOST FREE mini classes that I have taught recently. Just FYI, to me a Mini class is anywhere form 1.5 hours to 4 hours :) If it's a good one it is a great introductory or overview class with tons of information.
- The feedback has been so awesome, and with prompting from you all, I have decided to do one a month. They are ALMOST FREE too. To be perfectly honest, I have found when it is FREE, there is no perceived value unfortunately. People sign up just because it is free and don't care or don't show.
- So there is a minimal registration fee. The classes are LIVE and recorded so they are available if you can not make it and it is available to you forever as well are the slides :)
- My Mini Classes are not a guise to have you sign up for a bigger workshop, (that is bullshit) they stand alone and will give you a solid foundation to jump off from. Where you jump next is up to you.
Bella and I hope you will join us for this one where we Delve into Flower Essences, Energetics and Applications :)