Weekend Workshop: Metaphysics of Essential Oils
You’re curious. You’ve always been curious. About almost everything. This workshop is your candy shop. This branch of aromatherapy is what some call subtle, some call metaphysical, and some call esoteric. The truth is it can’t quite be codified so we just call it magic. You’ll walk away with more questions, a few blends, and a closer relationship with your universe. Weekends don’t get better than this!
Metaphysics of Essential Oils Course Highlights:
- Learn about the relationship between essential oils and chakras, vibrations, color therapy, plant doctrines, and crystals
- Hone in on the spiritual, subtle, and metaphysical aspects of essential oils (but don't forget the physical and emotional sides!)
- Gain enlightenment through the proper and safe use of essential oils
- Healing and Shifting Energies with the aid of essential oils
- Balancing and Clearing the Chakras and Energetic Bodies
- Balance and Enhancing the Four Psychic Gift Orders
- Role of Essential Oils in Meditation
- Esoteric Aromatherapy Assistants: Colors, Gems, Flower Essences
- Purification and Cleansing
- Protection and Manifesting
- Connection to Higher Self or Spirit
- Doctrine of Signatures
- How Vibrational Healing Can Help You
You will create and take home fantastic products ($200 value) including:
- Aromatic cream blends
- Room Sprays
- Sinus inhalers
- Diffuser blends
- Massage Oils
- Baths salts
In addition, you will receive:
- A digital manual of blends
- Discounts at Stillpoint Aromatics
- A comprehensive resource aromatherapy database
- Directory of journals and connections in the world of aromatherapy
- Exposure to over 400 essential oils
- Hands-on blending activities
- Exercises and demonstrations
Metaphysics of Essential Oils Workshop Details
Anyone can benefit from this class, but you may get a lot more out of it if you have some scientific background in aromatherapy and some chemistry background in essential oils, but it is not necessary. Unsure whether you are ready for the class? Give Virginia Joy a call for guidance.
Taught by: Virginia Joy MA, CCA, CBC, LMT
Class Hours: 9am - 6pm
Location: Stillpoint Aromatics: 3100 West State Route 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336 | We will also be spending time in the vortices of Sedona!
Dates: May 4th-5th
NCBTMB ceus - 18
Need a place to stay? Click here for our recommendations in Sedona.
Have any questions? Contact us, or call 928-301-7544.
Tutte Cose Buone,