Live Online Workshop: Metaphysics of Essential Oils
10 Part Series
Beginning September 19th
You’re curious. You’ve always been curious. About almost everything. This workshop is your candy shop. This branch of aromatherapy is what some call subtle, some call metaphysical, and some call esoteric. The truth is it can’t quite be codified so we just call it magic. You’ll walk away with more questions, a few blends, and a closer relationship with your universe. Weekends don’t get better than this!
Metaphysics of Essential Oils Course Highlights:
- Learn about the relationship between essential oils and chakras, vibrations, color therapy, plant doctrines, and crystals
- Hone in on the spiritual, subtle, and metaphysical aspects of essential oils (but don't forget the physical and emotional sides!)
- Gain enlightenment through the proper and safe use of essential oils
- Healing and Shifting Energies with the aid of essential oils
- Balancing and Clearing the Chakras and Energetic Bodies
- Balance and Enhancing the Four Psychic Gift Orders
- Role of Essential Oils in Meditation
- Esoteric Aromatherapy Assistants: Colors, Gems, Flower Essences
- Purification and Cleansing
- Protection and Manifesting
- Connection to Higher Self or Spirit
- Doctrine of Signatures
- Cosmo Therapy
- How Vibrational Healing Can Help You
You will learn how to create including:
- Aromatic cream blends
- Stock Blends
- Room Sprays
- Sinus inhalers
- Diffuser blends
- Massage Oils
- Baths salts
In addition, you will receive:
- A digital manual of blends
- Discounts at Stillpoint Aromatics
- A comprehensive resource aromatherapy database
Metaphysics of Essential Oils Workshop Details
Anyone can benefit from this class. This course teaches you how to use essentil oils based on intuition, chakras and science.
Taught by: Virginia Joy MA, CCA, CBC, LMT
Class: Beginning Saturday September 19th at 3PM Arizona time and the following 9 Saturdays (we will go over calender at first meeting)
Workshop length will be about 1.5 hours give or take
Location: Zoom - Classes will be recorded so if you can't make one, you won't miss anything!
You do not have to be present during the live sessions too benefit from this class.
Have any questions? Contact us, or call 928-606-0363.
Tutte Cose Buone,