Online Workshop: Roads to Emotional Health
FEBRURARY 27th 2021 - *APRIL 3RD
5 session course online workshop
10AM AZ Time
Essential oils and extracts are powerful healing tools for the physical and mental bodies and their ailments for sure. However, if we do not go deeper, we are just treating the symptoms, and oftentimes the healing is incomplete. It is like driving a car with one wheel. It is important to understand the root cause and ow to work with the emotional body, not just attend to the manifestation whether it be physical or mental. If you are interested in gaining a more in-depth understanding of the journey toward emotional well-being and the use of essential oils as one tool in the process, this class is for you. Especially in today's world and the effects of recent world events, attention to our emotional mental bodies is of utmost importance for survival and growth.
In this workshop, we will explore the role of essential oils in emotional health as we unravel those seemingly unchangeable negative patterns and how we can self-empower to make those difficult changes.
- How trauma and grief change the brain
- How our brain functions
- Difference between grief and traumatic grief
- Different kinds of emotional trauma and how to recognize and begin to heal
- How emotions become programmed with patterns of destruction
- Power of sense of smell and brain state changes
- How to blend essential oils and extracts to assist in moving through trauma and grief
- Mind-Body techniques for healing past trauma
- The four trauma types and Complex PTSD
- Psychic gift order and how to emotionally protect yourself
- Techniques to discover and enjoy your own emotional health
- How to use essential oils to break common addictions like overeating, smoking, and nail biting
You will learn how to make fantastic formulations including:
- Aromatic cream blend
- Room Spray
- Diffuser blends
- Aromatic Oils
- Baths salts
In addition, you will receive:
- A custom digital manual
- Discounts at Stillpoint Aromatics
Roads to Emotional Health Workshop Details
Taught by: Virginia Joy MA, CCA, CBC, LMT
Class: Beginning Saturday February 27th at 10AM Arizona time (MST) and the following 4 Saturdays (we will go over calander at first meeting, we will skip *March 13th)
Workshop length will be about 2 hours give or take
Location: Zoom - Classes will be recorded so if you can't make one, you won't miss anything!
You do not have to be present during the live sessions to benefit from this class.
Have any questions? Contact us, or call 928-606-0363.
Tutte Cose Buone,