Relieves spasms, digestive disorders, and helps concentration.
- Country of Origin: Nepal
- Plant Parts: Flowering tops, Leaves
- Cultivation Method: Unsprayed
- Note Classification: Top/Middle
- Method of Extraction: Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family: Lamiaceae
- Chemical Family: Monoterpenols
- Extraction Date: Summer 2014
- Approx. Shelf Life: 5 years
- Batch: swbas2014
Safety Information for Basil, Sweet
According to Tisserand & Young, there is a low risk of skin sensitization with Basil Essential Oil. A dermal maximum level of 1.5% is recommended based on 33.7% eugenol. Generally regarded as a safe & gentle oil.