Effective against 98% of all pathogenic bacteria. Great for digestion.
- Country of Origin: Madagascar
- Plant Parts: Bark
- Cultivation Method: Distiller is Certified Organic
- Note Classification: Middle
- Method of Extraction: Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family: Lauraceae
- Chemical Family: Aldehydes, Phenols
- Extraction Date: February 2016
- Approx. Shelf Life: 4 years
- Batch: cinbrk2016
Safety Information for Cinnamon Bark
According to Tisserand & Young, hazards associated with Cinnamon Bark include: drug interactions, inhibiting blood clotting, embryotoxicity, skin sensitization, mucous membrane irritation.
Maximum dermal level: 0.07%. This dermal maximum is based on 75.5% cinnamaldehyde content with a dermal limit of 0.05%