Artisan Crafted in the USA, Washington State
Distillation date is August 2014
Shelf Life is about 18 months, although known to last over 2 years
Ph is 5.3
Aroma is likened to a "really good cup o'tea." Earl grey tea, as there is a distinct Bergamot edge to the aroma
Taste is also like Earl Grey
- Use for hormone related cramps, bloating, water retention & moodiness.
- Can help regulate the menstrual cycle
- Lovely misted on the face- gives a nice dewy glow
- Mild anti-spasmodic & anti-inflammatory both topically & internally.
- Euphoric & anti-depressant, some say it is an aphrodisiac.
- Provides emotional support & a sense of well being.
- Very energetic-useful in conjunction with vibrational medicine for emotional traumas & heartache