Distilled from the aerial part of the Thymus vulgare H. ct thymol plant
Artisan Crafted in the USA, Washington State
Distillation date Summer 2022
Aroma is a rich smokey fragrance
Taste is strong undiluted but diluted it is softer
Stillpoints Organic English thyme hydrosol has a strong herbal aroma. English Thyme hydrosol consists of high saturation levels in the hydrosol. It is primarily made up of thymol.which ic a that is known to kill many bacteria and fungus. Please note that the hydrosol is somewhat pink due to the high concentrations of phenols.
This hydrosol is highly anti bacterial and wonderful to use on the skin when an essential oil is too strong. It possesses strong antiviral, antifungal, antioxidant and antispasmodic properties and safe and gentle enough to use for soothing dermal infections, acne, insect bites, and cleaning wounds.
Energetically, it is both protective and purifying. Misting yourself with thyme hydrosol instills courage when facing negative energies or situations.
THIS IS A MUST HAVE IN YOUR MEDICINE BAG!
- Supportive of recovery from colds and flu
- Cleansing for the environment when sprayed
- Acts as an analgesic which makes it great on bumps and bruises
- Perfect pain-relieving cleanser for scrapes and cuts, and minor wounds
- to deeply cleanse them and bust any potential germs.
- Possesses antimicrobial activity
- Wonderful gargle for a sore throat or mouth injuries
- Assists with reduction oof minor pain and inflammation
- Reduces muscular spasming
Storage: Cool dark place. Refrigerator is great!