I created this blend as an aid to the psyche in response to many of the concerns described by my clients in consultations. They felt a need for a formula that would help uplift, relax the mind and create a sense of expansion to see new possibilities.
And that is what Emergenza does. This formula is blended with quite a few oils that are high in the Ether family. Ether rich oils are highly antispasmodic for the body both physically and emotionally. As I tell all my students, "Ethers are like Esters on steroids"
What is interesting is that ether rich oils are wonderful for the digestive system and stomach (externally) and then there is the gut brain connection. Back in the day, Nostradamus used Nutmegs to enhance his visions and nutmeg essential oil is wonderful for overwhelm.
So, I created Emergenza! This formulation was created foremost to assist the psyche, emotionally and spiritually. It is uplifting, expansive, protective and creates an energy of safety. The idea is to help to emergefrom whatever is holding us back due to fear, worry, concern, and restraint.
- Orange (Citrus sinensis) Sweet Orange Essential oil is like connecting to the sun. For most, the aroma of fresh oranges brings back joyful memories. We use orange essential oil when we want to connect with our childlike quality, remember how to play, creation, expression, and big fun. Orange essential oil is expressed or distilled from the rind and this can also offer for energetic protection. It moves stuck and negative energy and lightens the energetic feel.
- Palo Santo (Bursera graveolens) Palo Santo Essential Oil is a sacred oil used to assist with grounding, meditation, protection, and clearing the auric field. It is distilled from the dead wood, fallen branches of the tree, making it a wonderful oil for new beginnings and death and rebirth of sorts. It is used for calming panic attacks and anxiety. It is a mood uplifter and quite helpful with depression , anxiety and hopelessness.
- Anise Seed (Pimpinella anisum)- Anise Seed Essential Oil can help move obstacles out of our way, either mentally or in a tangible form so that we can feel sure-footed as we move ahead. This essential oil also is great oil to help us when we feel either overwhelmed or tired. It can help soothe our spirit, so we can either take a rest or gain the motivation we feel is needed. Anise is also very effective in helping to clear the head so that you can see the bigger picture. It is expansive and comforting at the same time.
- Dill Seed (Anethum graveolens)- Dill Essential Oil calms the mind but sharpens concentration. I has an antispasmodic effect on "spasmodic thoughts" that go round and round. Back in the day dill leaves were worn as a protective charm. The word dill actually means "to soothe" coming from Saxon dylle. This oils is also helpful for people who are overwhelmed with their life, just as nutmeg is.
- Mugwort (Artemesia herba alba) - Mugwort Essential Oil is both infamous and famous. It known to be the gateway in to the psyche and dream-time. It helps to purify the body, mind and spirit as well as dispel negative energy and releases negative imprints and patterning. It is expansive and moves stuck energy on the physical as well as the emotional levels.
- Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare) - Fennel Essential Oil has a relaxing effect on the psyche. It takes the worry and anxiety down a notch. This essential oil also creates a space of expansion in the mind to see new possibilities and hope. Back in the day, it was used for protection, instilling confidence, purification and also initiation into the new.
- Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans) - Nutmeg Essential Oil is considered to be a mystical oil. As mentioned above, Nostradamus used Nutmeg (probably not the oil) to enhance his visions. This is most likely due to Myristicin content in the botanical. Back in the day, medieval doctors claimed that it could be the only antidote to the Black Death pandemic. It is uplifting, protective and helps to reduce overwhelm and limbic loop thinking.
How to Use:
- This blend is best diffused in a Spa mist type of diffuser. This is NOT meant for a nebulizer. If you are going to diffuse place 4 - 5 drops in the diffuser.
- This can also be added to a cream or oil for physical pain and spasms. Please blend at a 2 percent dilution to use this way.
- It is also great in an inhaler
This is also available as a Flower Essence