Weekend Workshop: Essential Oils and Pets
November 16th and 17th
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED
It's time to bust the myths around using aromatherapy with pets, and have fun doing it! Finally, a workshop backed by research on how to help your pet benefit from essential oils. No more Internet-based pseudo-science. No more half-truths or scare tactics. At the end of this weekend, you will know how to safely and effectively improve your pet's quality of life with essential oils. It's as simple as that.
Essential Oils and Pets Course Highlights
- Explore the use of essential oils, extracts, and carrier materials with your dog and cat in this introductory class
- No bullsh*t, science-backed lessons
- Learn to give the power back to your pet!
- Offer choices that include a great variety of plant extracts such as essential oils, absolutes, co2 extracts, hydrosols, herbs, macerated and fixed oils, clays, algae, seaweeds, and minerals to pets and learn about their responses
What You'll Learn
The following topics will be covered during the course of the class:
- How to communicate through the language of smell to help your animal’s health
- Understand the self-selection method
- Learn how to help your animals help themselves
- How smell and taste are used to achieve homeostasis
- How plant extracts can affect physical and psychological function
- Routes and dosage of essential oils
- How to be safe, working with essential oils and your animal
- Understand purging of dogs
- Uncover and correct the viral misconceptions about dogs and essential oils
You will create and take home fantastic products ($200 value!) including:
- One 5 ml bottle of canine calm, our artisan blend for a variety of everyday uses
- A comprehensive resource Aromatherapy database
- Directory of journals and connection in the world of aromatherapy
- Exposure to over 400 essential oils
- 50% discount on our workshop, Essential Oils and Your Dog: Know the Truth, Level II
- 35% discount on our Canine Kit, Level I
- Live Exercises and demonstrations with pup partners
- Additional discounts at Stillpoint Aromatics
NOTE: Completion of this workshop does not give you the certification or qualification to work with zoopharmacognosy.
Essential Oils and Pets Workshop Details
The main focus is on dogs, with some cat lessons included because we can't leave out our feline friends!
Taught by: Virginia Joy MA, CCA, CBC, LMT, and Bella Chica (Poodle). Virginia Joy, mom to 7 dogs and 3 cats, studied under Caroline Ingraham who is considered the founder and leading expert of applied zoopharmacognosy. When you complete this workshop, you will know how to use the basic concepts of zoopharmacognosy for your personal use and how to incorporate essential oils inyour pet's daily life.
Class Hours: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Location: Stillpoint Aromatics: 3100 West State Route 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336
Dates: November 16th and 17th
Class Size - Limited
Need a place to stay? Click here for our recommendations in Sedona.
Have any questions? Contact us, or call 928-301-7544.
Tutte Cose Buone,