Honey Myrtle Essential Oil
Highly anti-microbial. Highest citral content of all Melaleucas.
- Country of Origin:Australia
- Plant Parts:Leaves, Twigs/Branches
- Cultivation Method:Wild Harvested
- Note Classification:Top/Middle
- Method of Extraction:Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family:Myrtaceae
- Chemical Family: Aldehydes
- Extraction Date: January 2022
- Approx. Shelf Life: 6 years
Energetics and Chakras2nd Chakra - relationships, creation energy, 3rd Chakra - personal power, 6th Chakra - perspective, Balancing, Clarity, Protective, Uplifting
Therapeutic Benefits of Honey MyrtleAnalgesic, Anti-bacterial, Anti-convulsant, Anti-depressant, Anti-fungal, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-spasmodic, Anti-viral, Calming, CNS tonic, Hypotensive, Insect repellent, Sedative, Tonic
Safety Information for Honey Myrtle
Due to Honey Myrtle's high citral content, this oil can be a skin sentizier and an irritant to mucous membranes.