Anti-infectious great for sinus fungal infections, analgesic and anti-inflammatory.
- Country of Origin: Corsica
- Plant Parts: Needles
- Cultivation Method: Distiller is Certified Organic
- Note Classification: Middle
- Method of Extraction: Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family: Pinaceae
- Chemical Family: Monoterpenes
- Extraction Date: Summer 2014
- Approx. Shelf Life: 3 years
- Batch: blkpin2014
Black Pine Essential OIl contains a significant amount of alpha pinene. When working with people who suffer from asthma or challenged breathing, pinene rich essential oils need to be evaluated for tolerance.