Effective against 98% of all pathogenic bacteria. Great for digestion.
- Country of Origin:Madagascar
- Plant Parts:Bark
- Cultivation Method:Distiller is Certified Organic
- Note Classification:Middle
- Method of Extraction:Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family:Lauraceae
- Chemical Family: Aldehydes, Phenols
- Extraction Date: February 2018
- Approx. Shelf Life: 5 years
- Batch: cinbrk2018
Safety Information for Cinnamon Bark
According to Tisserand & Young, hazards associated with Cinnamon Bark include: drug interactions, inhibiting blood clotting, embryotoxicity, skin sensitization, mucous membrane irritation.
Maximum dermal level: 0.07%. This dermal maximum is based on 75.5% cinnamaldehyde content with a dermal limit of 0.05%