Difesa Immunitaria - Immunity Defense Specialty Blend
5 mls of Difusa Immunitaria will be added to orders over $65.00 September 3rd - September 7th as a complimentary gift
Difesa Immunitaria aka Immunity Defense is a brand new formulation! This is very different than its sister synergies (Addio Germi and Ottimo Immunita) that I created for the Cold and Flu and Corona Virus Season in the past.
Difesa is a synergistic formulation of 14 essential oils that possess beyond wicked antiviral, anti bacterial anti microbial and immune enhancing properties.
This special formulation has essential oils from all the chemical families offering well rounded protection for the body mind and spirit.
- Monoterpenes: Airborne deodorizers, stimulates a decongestion activity for the whole body, antiseptic, rubefacient.
- Sesquiterpenes: Anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, cicatrisant, sedative
- Monoterpenols: Anti-infectious, immune stimulants over the long term, healing for the skin, emotional balance.
- Sesquiterpenols: Anti-inflammatory, cooling, grounding, supports terrain.
- Esters: Antispasmodic, calming to nervous system, healing for the skin, anti-infectious
- Aldehydes: Strongly antifungal, sedative, cooling, anti-inflammatory.
- Phenols: Highly anti-infectious, strong immune stimulants, stimulating to body systems.
- Ketones: Highly mucolytic, circulation, pain
- Oxides: Strong respiratory oil (decongesting), anti-infectious, analgesic.
- Ethers: Powerful anti infections and antispasmodic effect for the respiratory, muscular system and the psyche.
This is an extremely powerful blend not suitable for children. It can be diffused, used in an inhaler and added to any carrier oil for a chest rub. A little of this synergy goes a long way. This blend contains oils that have thujone, fenchone and anethole... very powerful ketones and ethers. External use only.
- Anise Seed (Pimpinella anisum) - is an ether rich oil and is known to promote digestion and have an antispasmodic effect on all systems of the body. It is a powerful antispasmodic for the respiratory system and extremely effective on reducing spasmodic coughs due to colds and Flu like illnesses. She can relieve the spastic coughs of bronchitis and chest colds as well as be extremely helpful for people suffering with asthma.
- Benchmark Thyme (Thymus zygis (Loefl L.) - is high in the phenol, thymol, which has been proven to be an effective anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-oxidant. Benchmark is a very complex antimicrobial essential oil. Thyme essential oil contain components that are known to strengthen the immune system due to their antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. Thyme oils also contain antioxidant properties and that has been shown to help to reduce free radical damage. Benchmark thyme brings the monoterpenols, Terpinene-4-ol (which is in tea tree) and linalol, the phenol, thymol and the monoterpene, alpha terpinene.
- Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) - is a monoterpene rich oil with the primary components being d-limonene, sabinene α- and β- pinene, α- and β-phellandrene, δ-3-carene and myrcene. It is also a sesquiterpene rich oil with the dominant sesquiterpene is being caryophyllene. These components are associated with anti-inflammatory and analgesic actions and work together in a synergistic manner.
- Sweet Basil (Ocimum basilicum ct linalool) - is a monoterpenol and monoterpene rich oil. It is a very effective antispasmodic, and can stop coughing for several hours after each application to the chest. It is analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal, antispasmodic, antiviral, an expectorant and helps with clear thinking.
- Black Pine (Pinus nigra) - is a monoterpene rich pine essential oil from Corsica. Black pine offers analgesic,anti-bacterial, antti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-spasmodic, anti-viral, and immuno stimulant qualities. Black pine is a premier choice to assist with promoting decongestion of the respiratory tract. stimulates the elimination of secretions and soothe cough, and also they have bronchodilators and relaxing effect on the upper airways.
- Bitter Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) is an ether and ketone rich essential oil. Due to its powerful expectorant properties, fennel may be helpful in clearing up throat and nasal congestions. It is antimicrobial and antiseptic and acts as a general tonic for the entire system. Fennel is also antispasmodic for the respiratory as well as the body. In addition, Fennel is carminative and very helpful for many digestive issues.
- Fragonia (Agonis fragrans) - It is an extremely balanced oil, with the oxides (1,8 cineole...which gives eucalyptus oil its distinctive aroma), monoterpenes (alpha pinene) and monoterpenols (linalol, alpha terpineol and terpinen -4- ol) in a near perfect 1:1:1 ration. “In Europe, Pine and Eucalyptus oil were mixed to get the balance of alpha-pinene and cineole (to treat for specific respiratory/infectious conditions). In Fragonia™ it is naturally occurring in a balanced way.” Fragonia™ is an anti-inflammatory, mild analgesic, balancing on all levels as well as an expectorant, immune system stimulant and balancer.
- German Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) - is a sesquiterpene rich oil and offers a strong antihistamine quality. THe old botanical name was Matricaria recutita which translated into "Mother Care". She is analgesic, anti inflammatory,anti allergenic, antifungal, antispasmodic, antiviral, cns sedative, grounding and tonifying. The high farnesene content of German Chamomile oil contributes to its antimicrobial effects.
- Grapefruit (Rose) (Citrus paradisi) is a high monoterpene rich oil vry rich in d limonene. D limonene has been proven to have Immunostimulant effects that include stimulating lymphocyte proliferation, increasing the total white blood cell count, increasing the number and phagocytic activity of macrophages and stimulating antibody production.Natural killer cell activity was enhanced in vitro by d-limonene as well. Grapefruit essential oil has an uplifting crisp aroma that is soothing to the psyche.
- Honey Myrtle (Melaleuca teretifolia) - is an aliphatic aldehyde rich oil. Its main component is the aldehyde Citral. Citral has a broad-spectrum antibacterial action, Citral is one of the most potent antifungal essential oil components. Honey Myrtle is known to also assist in boosting the immune system and has profound immunostimulant actions and qualities. It is also an anxiolytic and helps with anxiety and depression. It is a very powerful agent to help calm down the CNS
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is an oil rich in the monoterpenol linalool and the ester linalyl acetate. Lavender is antitussive, helping to reduce coughs. She is also an airborne antimicrobial, antimicrobial, anti inflammatory, anti allergenic, antibacterial, antispasmodic, cicatrisant, decongestant, immunostimulant and tonifying for the whole system. She is balancing ad grounding and assists in reducing fear and anxieties.
- Scotch Pine (Pinus sylvestris) is a monoterpene rich oil distilled from the needles. It is high in alpha and beta pinene and myrcene. Scotch pine is very effective when used to treat respiratory conditions. It soothes inflammation of the respiratory tract, which can help reduce coughing, and can even reduce the symptoms of asthma. Its expectorant properties help to reduce excess mucus and phlegm in the respiratory tract and expel harmful bacteria.
- Spanish marjoram (Thymus Mastichina) is more similar to Thyme than Marjoram. This was traditionally used to ease coughs, colds and influenza. This essential oil offers powerful immune boosting qualities. It helps to boost circulation and strengthen immunity to common coughs and colds. The clean crisp aroma helps focus, is energizing and uplifting The main components are 1,8-cineole, camphor, and α- and β-pinene. It is an antimicrobial, antiviral, sedative, anti-fungal, antidepressant, and anti-inflammatory. Spanish marjoram has been noted by the University of Western Australia for its antimicrobial quality against various bacterial strains including Candida albicans, Staphylococcus aureus, and E. coli.
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) is a ketone rich essential oil. Wormwood's components like alpha-thujone and beta-thujone are anti infectious. They are effective against microbes and inhibit their growth, as well as being antiviral and antibacterial. Ketones are highly mucolytic, effective against phlegm and mucus and move stagnant energy.