- Country of Origin:Australia
- Plant Parts:Leaves
- Cultivation Method:Organically Grown
- Note Classification:Middle
- Method of Extraction:Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family:Myrtaceae
- Chemical Family: Aldehydes
- Extraction Date: Spring 2019
- Approx. Shelf Life: 5 years
- Batch: eucstag2019
What Stillpoint "Nose"
So the very first important thing that you should know is that all Eucalyptuses are NOT the same and are NOT like the "Halls" medicinal eucalyptus aroma or properties. There are over 700 Eucalyptus species!
- Antiviral/Anti infectious
- Sedative for CNS
- Anti spasmodic
Energetics and Chakras3rd Chakra - personal power, 6th Chakra - perspective, Clarity, Energizing, Expansive, Purifying
Energetic, Spiritual, and Emotional Qualities of Eucalyptus staigeriana
We find this oil to be extremely uplifting and calming at the same time. Oils that are high in Citral (an aldehyde) are cooling to our system and psyche. So this is an oil that we turn to frequently when working with people with bi polar disorders, and issues of the emotional nature. Wonderful to assist with sgress, psycic overload
Please note that ths folklore is for the genus Eucalyptus in general.