Excellent respiratory oil. For asthma, bronchitis, whooping cough and colds.
- Country of Origin:United States
- Plant Parts:Flowering plant/herb
- Cultivation Method:Wild Harvested
- Note Classification:Middle
- Method of Extraction:Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family:Asteraceae
- Chemical Family: Monoterpenes, Sesquiterpenes
- Extraction Date: August 2020
- Approx. Shelf Life: 6 years
- Batch: grind2020
Traditional Use of Grindelia - Limited Reserve RARE
“Gum Plant” was used by indigenous cultures all over the Americas. This plant has been consistently used for asthma, bronchitis, whooping cough and colds. It is an expectorant and antispasmodic, aiding allergenic attacks, not only by relieving the symptoms but in creating anti-bodies to reduce episodes and their severity. Also strongly indicated for eczema, rashes such as poison ivy, hives, etc. This plant is still formulated by “drug” companies for treating whooping cough and asthma.