- Country of Origin: Bulgaria
- Plant Parts: Flowers
- Cultivation Method: Distiller is Certified Organic
- Note Classification: Middle/Base
- Method of Extraction: CO2 Total Extraction
- Botanical Family: Asteraceae
- Chemical Family: Oxides, Sesquiterpenes
- Extraction Date: Summer 2010
- Approx. Shelf Life: long time
- Batch: gerchamext2010
Therapeutic BenefitsAnalgesic, Anti-allergenic, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-septic, Anti-spasmodic, Cicatrisant, Cooling, Digestive tonic, Nervine, Sedative, Wound healing
Rose and Lavender selective CO2 extracts are an exception - both of them are produced by using only CO2 as solvent. They are lipid soluble and suitable for inclusion in skin care formulations...
This particular extract is Total grade.