- Country of Origin:Bulgaria
- Plant Parts:Flowers
- Cultivation Method:Distiller is Certified Organic
- Note Classification:Middle/Base
- Method of Extraction:CO2 Total Extraction
- Botanical Family:Asteraceae
- Chemical Family: Oxides, Sesquiterpenes
- Extraction Date: Summer 2017
- Approx. Shelf Life: long time
- Batch: gerchamext2010
Therapeutic Benefits of Chamomile, German CO2 Extract TotalAnalgesic, Anti-allergenic, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-septic, Anti-spasmodic, Cicatrisant, Cooling, Digestive tonic, Nervine, Sedative, Wound healing
Aroma-Chemistry of Chamomile, German CO2 Extract Total
Rose and Lavender selective CO2 extracts are an exception - both of them are produced by using only CO2 as solvent. They are lipid soluble and suitable for inclusion in skin care formulations...
This particular extract is Total grade.