Thick and pasty, this CO2 extract is solid at room temperature. To use, it must be warmed (for instance, by setting the bottle in very warm water) and then quickly added to carrier oil to be soluble.
- Country of Origin:Bulgaria
- Plant Parts:Flowers
- Cultivation Method:Distiller is Certified Organic
- Note Classification:Middle/Base
- Method of Extraction:CO2 Total Extraction
- Botanical Family:Asteraceae
- Chemical Family: Oxides, Sesquiterpenes
- Extraction Date: Summer 2017
- Approx. Shelf Life: 8 plus years
- Batch: gerchamext2010
Therapeutic Benefits of Chamomile, German CO2 Extract TotalAnalgesic, Anti-allergenic, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-septic, Anti-spasmodic, Cicatrisant, Cooling, Digestive tonic, Nervine, Sedative, Wound healing
Aroma-Chemistry of Chamomile, German CO2 Extract Total
Rose and Lavender selective CO2 extracts are an exception - both of them are produced by using only CO2 as solvent. They are lipid soluble and suitable for inclusion in skin care formulations...
This particular extract is Total grade.