Helichrysum Italicum Essential Oil Bosnia - Limited Reserve
Anti-inflammatory, skin healing, liver supporter. Cell regerator.
- Country of Origin:Croatia
- Plant Parts:Flowers
- Cultivation Method:Distiller is Certified Organic
- Note Classification:Middle
- Method of Extraction:Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family:Asteraceae
- Chemical Family: Monoterpenes, Sesquiterpenes
- Extraction Date: Summer 2019
- Approx. Shelf Life: 8 years
- Batch: helitalbos
What Stillpoint "Nose"
Traditional Use of Helichrysum Italicum Bosnia - Limited Reserve
Energetics and Chakras3rd Chakra - personal power, 4th Chakra - unconditional love, 6th Chakra - perspective, Balancing, Introspective, Protective, Transformative, Unconditional love, Uplifting
Energetic, Spiritual, and Emotional Qualities of Helichrysum Italicum Bosnia - Limited Reserve
- Healing energetically as well as physically
- Healing for deep emotional wounds and trauma
- Deeply penetrating
- Heart opening/healing
- Assists in opening up intuitively
Therapeutic Benefits of Helichrysum Italicum Bosnia - Limited ReserveAnalgesic, Anti-allergenic, Anti-anxiety, Anti-depressant, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-septic, Anti-spasmodic, Calming, Cicatrisant, CNS tonic, Liver supporter, Strengthening, Tonic, Tonifying, Wound healing
Aroma of Helichrysum Italicum Bosnia - Limited ReserveAstringent, Earthy, Fresh, Herbaceous, Warm
Recipes and Blends
Breath Easy Inhaler
- 5 drops Helichrysum italicum
- 5 drops Helichrysum gymnocephalum
- 3 drops Myrtle(Mrytle communis)
Combine and saturate inhaler wick with above blend. Use as often as needed,
Safety Information for Helichrysum Italicum Bosnia - Limited Reserve
No known specific safety concerns associated with this essential oil.
- Damian, Peter and Kate. Aromatherapy: Scent and Psyche. Rochester, Vermont: Healing Arts Press; 1995.
- Davis, Patricia. Aromatherapy: An A-Z. London, UK: Vermillion; 2005.
- Davis, Patricia. Subtle Aromatherapy. Great Britain: Saffron Walden, 1991.
- Worwood, Valerie. Essential Aromatherapy. Novato, California: New World Library, 1995.
- Worwood, Valerie. The Fragrant Leaves. Great Britain: Bantam Books, 1999.