Inula Essential Oil
The premier essential oil for coughs and asthmatic conditions. Very powerful mucolytic aid.
- Country of Origin:Corsica
- Plant Parts:Flowering plant/herb
- Cultivation Method:Distiller is Certified Organic
- Note Classification:Middle
- Method of Extraction:Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family:Asteraceae
- Chemical Family: Esters, Monoterpenes, Monoterpenols, Oxides
- Extraction Date: October 2021
- Approx. Shelf Life: 6 years
- Batch: inula
Notes & Use
What Stillpoint "Nose"
This oil is extremely limited in availabilty that is why we are sellling only samples and 5 mls.
Therapeutic Benefits of InulaAnalgesic, Anti-allergenic, Anti-anxiety, Anti-asthmatic, Anti-bacterial, Anti-depressant, Anti-fungal, Anti-histamine, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-microbial, Anti-oxidant, Anti-spasmodic, Anti-tussive, Anti-viral, Cicatrisant, CNS depressant, Decongestant, Expectorant, Immune support, Mucolytic, Sedative, Wound healing
Recipes & Blends