Jamrosa Essential Oil
Cymbopogon jwarancusa and Cymbopogon nardus var. confertiflorus.
One of our Favorite new oils!
- Country of Origin:India
- Plant Parts:Grass
- Cultivation Method:Wild Harvested
- Note Classification:Middle
- Method of Extraction:Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family:Poaceae
- Chemical Family: Esters, Monoterpenols
- Extraction Date: July 2022
- Approx. Shelf Life: 6 years or so
- Batch: jamaros
What Stillpoint "Nose"
This is one of our favorite new oils! Actually we purchased it because of the name. Jamrosa or Jamarosa. How could we not love it?
Energetics and Chakras1st Chakra - survival and support, 4th Chakra - unconditional love, Balancing, Grounding, Purifying, Uplifting
Energetic, Spiritual, and Emotional Qualities of Jamrosa
- Healing to emotional injuries to the heart
- Allows one to sway in the wind but still be grounded
- Helps one to be able to see two sides of the story
- Assist us to let go of stress
- Aids in restful sleep
Therapeutic Benefits of JamrosaAnti-anxiety, Anti-bacterial, Anti-depressant, Anti-infectious, Calming, CNS sedative, Cooling, Digestive stimulant, Digestive tonic, Febrifuge, Insect repellent, Sedative
Aroma-Chemistry of Jamrosa
This oil is made uo of 75% geraniol and 20% geranyl acetate. It's aroma is soft and rosey and grassy all at the same time. This plant is a hybrid of Cymbopogon jwarancusa and Cymbopogon nardus var. confertiflorus. What we find to be intriguing is that one of the parent plants, Cymbopogon jwarancusa is an interesting species as it's name in sanskrit menas “Jwar and Ankusha”, which means “fever and breaker” respectively.
Safety Information for Jamrosa
No known adverse reactions to this oil.