Lilac CO2 Extract Total
Enjoy the wonderful and sweet aroma of lilacs year round! Thick and pasty, this CO2 extract is solid at room temperature. To use, it must be warmed in hot water and as soon as it solidifies add it to a warm carrier oil as jojoba. You wust add it to a carrier of equal temperature or it will re solidify.
- Country of Origin:Bulgaria
- Plant Parts:Flowers
- Cultivation Method:Distiller is Certified Organic
- Note Classification:Middle
- Method of Extraction:CO2 Total Extraction
- Botanical Family:Oleaceae
- Extraction Date: Spring 2020
- Approx. Shelf Life: 10 years
- Batch: lilac
Aroma-Chemistry of Lilac CO2 Extract Total
Rose and Lavender selective CO2 extracts are an exception - both of them are produced by using only CO2 as solvent. They are lipid soluble and suitable for inclusion in skin care formulations...