What Stillpoint "Nose"
Traditional Use of Marjoram Co2 Select Extract Organic
Energetics and Chakras4th Chakra - unconditional love, 6th Chakra - perspective, Balancing, Clarity, Grounding, Introspective, Unconditional love
Energetic, Spiritual, and Emotional Qualities of Marjoram Co2 Select Extract Organic
Marjoram is an extract/oil of comfort, safety and a return to center.
- Assissts in calming the spirit and psyche when dealing with grief or the after effects of abuse
- Offers protective energetic qualitis to help remain grounded and centered
- Helps slow down the limbic loop thinking and reduces rumination (going over the same thing over and over)
- Quites the mind from obsesssive thoughts
- Protects against bad luck and negative energies
- Assists in our ability to love onelself without judgement
- Acts as a mild anti depressant, easing sorrow
- Helps us build up our reserve and find our power
Therapeutic Benefits of Marjoram Co2 Select Extract OrganicAnti-anxiety, Anti-arthritic, Anti-asthmatic, Anti-bacterial, Anti-depressant, Anti-infectious, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-oxidant, Anti-rheumatic, Anti-septic, Anti-spasmodic, Calming, Carminative, CNS sedative, Digestive stimulant, Digestive tonic, Immune support, Immuno-stimulant, Sedative, Stomachic, Tonic, Warming, Wound healing
Aroma-Chemistry of Marjoram Co2 Select Extract Organic
The main constituents found in Marjoram are:
- (Z)-Sabinene Hydrate
- Linalyl Acetate
- (E)-Sabinene Hydrate
Safety Information for Marjoram Co2 Select Extract Organic
Marjoram Co2 is non toxic and non irritating
- Bina, Fatemeh, and Roja Rahimi. “Sweet Marjoram.” Journal of Evidence-Based Complementary & Alternative Medicine, vol. 22, no. 1, 2016, pp. 175–185., doi:10.1177/2156587216650793.
- Battaglia, S. (2018). The complete guide to aromatherapy( 3rd ed., Vol. 1). Australia: Black Pepper Creative Pty.
- Culpeper, Nicholas. Culpeper's Complete Herbal. Book Jungle, 2007.
- Davis P. Aromatherapy an A-Z. New revised edition C.W. Daniel Company Limited, England, 1999 |
- Grieve, M. A Modern Herbal ... Tiger Books International, 1994.
- Holmes, Peter, et al. Aromatica: a Clinical Guide to Essential Oil Therapeutics. Singing Dragon, an Imprint of Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 2016.
- Mojay G. Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit, Henry Holt and Company Inc., England, 1996
- O'Hara, Gwydion. The Magick of Aromatherapy: the Use of Scent for Healing Body, Mind and Spirit. Pustak Mahal, 1998.
- Price S. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals, 2nd edition, Churchill Livingstone, 1999
- Schnaubelt K. Advanced Aromatherapy, The Science of Essential Oil Therapy, Healing Arts Press, USA, 1998
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier, 2014.
There are no reviews.