Mastic Essential Oil
Decongestant for the lymph and veins as well as great for respiratory issues. Helpful in reducing edema.
- Country of Origin:Corsica
- Plant Parts:Berries, Leaves
- Cultivation Method:Distiller is Certified Organic
- Note Classification:Middle/Base
- Method of Extraction:Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family:Anacardiaceae
- Chemical Family: Monoterpenes
- Extraction Date: July 2022
- Approx. Shelf Life: 4-5 years
- Batch: mastic
What Stillpoint "Nose"
Traditional Use of Mastic
Mastic essential oil is also wonderful for the respiratory system. It has an airborne anti-microbial action that is greatly needed when dealing with any respiratory issue. It can be used for bronchitis as well as colds and flu.
Energetics and Chakras1st Chakra - survival and support, 2nd Chakra - relationships, creation energy, 3rd Chakra - personal power, Balancing, Grounding, Purifying, Transformative
Energetic, Spiritual, and Emotional Qualities of Mastic
- Empowering- increases stamina and emotional strength
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd chakra
Therapeutic Benefits of MasticAnalgesic, Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-spasmodic, Anti-viral, Decongestant, Lymph decongest, Lymphatic support, Tonifying, Vein tonic
Aroma of MasticBalsamic, Earthy, Herbaceous, Pungent, Resinous, Rich, Slightly bitter, Slightly musky, Slightly spicy, Strong, Warm, Woody
Recipes and Blends
Lymphatic Bath Salt or Scrub
2 drops Lemon
2 drops Cedarwood
Add blend of essential oils into 1 oz of Pink Himalayan Salt for a detoxifying bath. This will yield two baths.
If making a salt scrub add jojoba or other carrier oil to the blend of essential oils.