Nagarmotha Essential Oil
Aids bronco-pulmonary congestion and mucus. Digestive and carminative.
- Country of Origin:India
- Plant Parts:Rhizome
- Cultivation Method:Wild Harvested
- Note Classification:Base
- Method of Extraction:Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family:Cyperaceae
- Chemical Family: Ketones, Sesquiterpenes
- Extraction Date: July 2022
- Approx. Shelf Life: 8 years
- Batch: nagarm
Therapeutic Benefits of NagarmothaAnti-allergenic, Anti-anxiety, Anti-asthmatic, Anti-emetic, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-parasitic, Anti-tussive, Calming, Carminative, Cephalic, Cicatrisant, CNS tonic, Deodorant, Digestive stimulant, Digestive tonic, Febrifuge, Hormone balancer, Insect repellent, Sedative, Stomachic, Tonic, Uterine tonic, Wound healing
Recipes & Blends
Safety Information for Nagarmotha
No known specific safety concerns associated with this oil. May induce menstruation, so best to avoid during pregnancy.