Nagarmotha Essential Oil
Aids bronco-pulmonary congestion and mucus. Digestive and carminative.
- Country of Origin:India
- Plant Parts:Rhizome
- Cultivation Method:Wild Harvested
- Note Classification:Base
- Method of Extraction:Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family:Cyperaceae
- Chemical Family: Ketones, Sesquiterpenes
- Extraction Date: July 2022
- Approx. Shelf Life: 8 years
- Batch: nagarm
Therapeutic Benefits of NagarmothaAnti-allergenic, Anti-anxiety, Anti-asthmatic, Anti-emetic, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-parasitic, Anti-tussive, Calming, Carminative, Cephalic, Cicatrisant, CNS tonic, Deodorant, Digestive stimulant, Digestive tonic, Febrifuge, Hormone balancer, Insect repellent, Sedative, Stomachic, Tonic, Uterine tonic, Wound healing
Safety Information for Nagarmotha
No known specific safety concerns associated with this oil. May induce menstruation, so best to avoid during pregnancy.