- Country of Origin:Australia
- Plant Parts:Leaves
- Cultivation Method:Distiller is Certified Organic
- Note Classification:Middle
- Method of Extraction:Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family:Myrtaceae
- Chemical Family: Monoterpenes, Oxides
- Extraction Date: Spring 2017
- Approx. Shelf Life: 4-5 years
- Batch: niaau2014
Notes & Use
What Stillpoint "Nose"
Niaouli (Melaleuca quiniquivera vidiflora) essential oil is from the paperbark family of trees that grow in Australia. In our opinion, Niaouli is one of the best choices of an essential oil to support the immune system and to prevent Flu as well another viral and bacterial conditions. This makes it the premier choice of essential oil diffuse, use in an inhaler and in blends before and during the entire cold and flu season. If you do get the flu or a crummy cold, Niaouli is a great choice to reduce the congestion both lung and sinus. It is the high level of oxides that provide the anti-viral and antibacterial qualities.
The tree itself is tenacious and has the ability to grow in all types of soil; sandy, muddy and in soil with a PH as low as 2.5. This tenacity and strong ability to thrive and grow in all conditions energetically are in the oil. This signature of the tree makes it one of the best choice of all the high oxide rich oils!