Digestive aid and carminative. Stimulates the mind yet eases overwhelm.
- Country of Origin:Indonesia
- Plant Parts:Seeds
- Cultivation Method:Distiller is Certified Organic
- Note Classification:Middle
- Method of Extraction:Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family:Myristicaceae
- Chemical Family: Ethers, Monoterpenes
- Extraction Date: Fall 2021
- Approx. Shelf Life: 5 years
- Batch: myrisfra
Energetics and Chakras1st Chakra - survival and support, 3rd Chakra - personal power, 6th Chakra - perspective, 7th Chakra - higher information, Expansive, Grounding, Transformative
Energetic, Spiritual, and Emotional Qualities of Nutmeg
Nostradamus used nutmeg to enhance his visions back in the day. It is expansive for the psyche and assists in tapping into our creative energy. Nutmeg also is known to bring luck, protection and good fortune.
According to Robert Tisserand, Nutmeg essential oil should not be taken internally. Topical use of Nutmeg is safe at low dilutions. It becomes a "hot" oil used at higher dilutions. Some sources advise that Nutmeg should not be used during pregnancy.