Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil
Tonic for the heart. Good for high blood pressure, shock.
GCMS Pie Chart Loading
- Country of Origin:Madagascar
- Plant Parts:Flowers
- Cultivation Method:Organically Grown
- Note Classification:Middle/Base
- Method of Extraction:Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family:Annonaceae
- Chemical Family: Esters, Sesquiterpenes
- Extraction Date: April 2023
- Approx. Shelf Life: 7 years
- Batch: ylgcmp
Therapeutic Benefits of Ylang Ylang CompleteAnalgesic, Anti-anxiety, Anti-depressant, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-septic, Aphrodisiac, Cooling, Hypotensive, Nervine, Sedative, Tonic
Safety Information for Ylang Ylang Complete
According to Tisserand & Young, Ylang Ylang essential oil may contain methyleugenol & there is moderate risk of skin sensitization.
No known contraindications.
Dermal maximum of .8% for skin sensitization.
Tisserand & Young Essential Oil Safety, 2nd Edition Churchill Livingstone Elsevier. Edinburg 2014
Mojay, Gabriel. Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit, Healing Arts Press, Rochester, VT 1997
Battaglia, S. The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy, 2nd Edition. Queensland, Aust. 2003