Ylang Ylang Extra Essential Oil
Tonic for the heart, shock and trauma. Sweeter than the Complete.
- Country of Origin:Madagascar
- Plant Parts:Flowers
- Cultivation Method:Distiller is Certified Organic
- Note Classification:Middle/Base
- Method of Extraction:Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family:Annonaceae
- Chemical Family: Esters, Sesquiterpenes
- Extraction Date: July 2019
- Approx. Shelf Life: 8 years
Energetics and Chakras2nd Chakra - relationships, creation energy, 4th Chakra - unconditional love, Balancing, Expansive, Source Energy, Unconditional love, Uplifting
Therapeutic Benefits of Ylang Ylang ExtraAnalgesic, Anti-anxiety, Anti-depressant, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-septic, Cooling, Hypotensive, Nervine, Sedative
Recipes & Blends
Aroma of Ylang Ylang ExtraExotic, Floral, Rich, Sensual, Slightly citrus, Strong, Sweet
Blends Well With...Orange, Sweet Essential Oil
Safety Information for Ylang Ylang Extra
According to Tisserand & Young, Ylang Ylang essential oil may contain methyleugenol & there is moderate risk of skin sensitization.
No known contraindications.
Dermal maximum of .8% for skin sensitization.
Tisserand & Young Essential Oil Safety, 2nd Edition Churchill Livingstone Elsevier. Edinburg 2014
Mojay, Gabriel. Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit, Healing Arts Press, Rochester, VT 1997
Battaglia, S. The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy, 2nd Edition. Queensland, Aust. 2003