Stillpoint's Cottonwood bud flower essence holds the energetic imprint of the bud of the cottonwood tree. These buds were harvested by hand with great care and intention. This particular flower essence is a passage essence. It brings one deep into the emotional body and into the light. This tree is known as the Tree of Life and the Spiritual Warrior.
- Allowing us to sink safely into the waters of unresolved emotions to do that inner work
- Bringing us through the "dark night of the soul" into the morning light
- Opening our eyes to see clearly and through the haze of fears and false identities
- Allowing us to become our own Spiritual Warrior
- Bringing us into greater harmony with all of nature and all other relations
- Connection to our whole natural and spiritual community
- Fosters communication with each other and with Spirit on a higher vibrationary level
- Removal of imprints, false programs - "to unlearn all limiting beliefs"
- Helping to own our stuff, take responsibility and live truthfully and walk our talk
A word about flower essences in general - Flower Essences capture the energetic imprint, or signature of a plant. Flowers are the highest expression of the life force of a plant, this energy and expression is transferred into and captured by water, and preserved with brandy. Recent research indicates that water holds memory and also has a consciousness.
Flower essences are usually taken internally. A drop or two under the tongue or four drops in a glass of water sipped throughout the day. They also can be used topically. But they are purely energetic. No fillers, no oil, not essential oil, not a hydrosol or essential water.