- Orange (Citrus sinensis) Sweet Orange Essential oil is like connecting to the sun. For most, the aroma of fresh oranges brings back joyful memories. We use orange essential oil when we want to connect with our childlike quality, remember how to play, creation, expression, and big fun. Orange essential oil is expressed or distilled from the rind and this can also offer for energetic protection. It moves stuck and negative energy and lightens the energetic feel.
- Palo Santo (Bursera graveolens) Palo Santo Essential Oil is a sacred oil used to assist with grounding, meditation, protection, and clearing the auric field. It is distilled from the dead wood, fallen branches of the tree, making it a wonderful oil for new beginnings and death and rebirth of sorts. It is used for calming panic attacks and anxiety. It is a mood uplifter and quite helpful with depression , anxiety and hopelessness.
- Anise Seed (Pimpinella anisum)- Anise Seed Essential Oil can help move obstacles out of our way, either mentally or in a tangible form so that we can feel sure-footed as we move ahead. This essential oil also is great oil to help us when we feel either overwhelmed or tired. It can help soothe our spirit, so we can either take a rest or gain the motivation we feel is needed. Anise is also very effective in helping to clear the head so that you can see the bigger picture. It is expansive and comforting at the same time.
- Dill Seed (Anethum graveolens)- Dill Essential Oil calms the mind but sharpens concentration. I has an antispasmodic effect on "spasmodic thoughts" that go round and round. Back in the day dill leaves were worn as a protective charm. The word dill actually means "to soothe" coming from Saxon dylle. This oils is also helpful for people who are overwhelmed with their life, just as nutmeg is.
- Mugwort (Artemesia herba alba) - Mugwort Essential Oil is both infamous and famous. It known to be the gateway in to the psyche and dream-time. It helps to purify the body, mind and spirit as well as dispel negative energy and releases negative imprints and patterning. It is expansive and moves stuck energy on the physical as well as the emotional levels.
- Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare) - Fennel Essential Oil has a relaxing effect on the psyche. It takes the worry and anxiety down a notch. This essential oil also creates a space of expansion in the mind to see new possibilities and hope. Back in the day, it was used for protection, instilling confidence, purification and also initiation into the new.
- Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans) - Nutmeg Essential Oil is considered to be a mystical oil. As mentioned above, Nostradamus used Nutmeg (probably not the oil) to enhance his visions. This is most likely due to Myristicin content in the botanical. Back in the day, medieval doctors claimed that it could be the only antidote to the Black Death pandemic. It is uplifting, protective and helps to reduce overwhelm and limbic loop thinking.
There are no reviews.