Stillpoint's Oleander flower essence holds the energetic imprint of the whie, pink and magenta flowers of the oleander bush. The plants from which the blossoms came have been growing in our side garden in Sedona for 12 years. This particular flower essence holds the intention of happiness, brightness, and don't f*ck with me. Known as the Desert Rose. Known to signify the feminine face of God.
*Oleander is highly toxic when eaten however perfectly safe as a flower essence as it is completely vibrational.
A word about flower essences in general - Flower Essences capture the energetic imprint, or signature of a plant. Flowers are the highest expression of the life force of a plant, this energy and expression is transferred into and captured by water, and preserved with brandy. Recent research indicates that water holds memory and also has a consciousness.
Flower essences are usually taken internally. A drop or two under the tongue or four drops in a glass of water sipped throughout the day. They also can be used topically. But they are purely energetic. No fillers, no oil, not essential oil, not a hydrosol or essential water
- Being and living from a posture of love and joy instead of fear
- Remembering and recognizing what is safe and what is not
- Strengthening personal boundaries and discernment
- Grounding and settling in to new situations
- Managing worrisome thoughts and PTSD flashbacks
- Clarifying one's true purpose and path
- Allowing your true light to shine in a balanced way
- Being of this world and connected to spirit