This is the first of Stillpoint's Vibrational Essences. This is a powerful energetic tool to shift our vibration, move forward, get unstuck and connect to our selves and our information. The essence of transformation, claity and focus in forging a new way. a new state of being!
The story of White Buffalo Calf Woman:
The traditional story is that, 19 generations ago, there was a time of famine. The chief of the Lakota sent out two scouts to hunt for food. While the young men travelled they saw a white cloud in the distance.
Then, from the cloud, they saw a woman. As they approached, they saw that it was a beautiful young Native woman in white buckskin. She had dark hair, skin and eyes. One of the men was filled with lust for the woman. He approached her, telling his companion he would attempt to claim her as a wife. His companion warned him that she appeared to be a sacred woman, and to do anything sacrilegious would be dangerous and disrespectful, but his advice was ignored.
The second man watched as the first approached and embraced the woman, during which time the cloud enveloped the pair. When the cloud disappeared, only the mysterious woman and a pile of the first man's bones remained. The remaining man was frightened, and began to draw his bow. But the holy woman beckoned him forward, telling him that no harm would come to him, as she could see into his heart and he did not have the motives the first man had.
As the woman spoke Lakota, the young man decided she was one of his people, and came forward. At this time, the woman explained that she was wakȟáŋ (holy, having spiritual and supernatural powers). She further explained that if he did as she instructed, his people would rise again. The scout promised to do what she instructed, and was told to return to his encampment, call the Council, and prepare a feast for her arrival. She taught the Lakota seven sacred ceremonies to protect the Mother Earth and gave them the čhaŋnúŋpa, the sacred ceremonial pipe. (Wikipedia)
When she was leaving she said- I will return when there is darkness and chaos on earth in the form of a white buffalo to show there's still hope.
And this has HAPPENED ... A FEW TRUE WHITE BUFFALO HAVE BEEN BORN. One was born right here in Arizona on May 24th, 2004! A time of renewal, hope, rebirth and abundant times to come. TIme to rise to a new vibration and new frequency.
This is a pure vibrational essence that comes form the the frequency (not the fur itself) of the sacred white buffalo.
This sacred essence assists with:
- Expansiveness of the mind, heart and spirit - allows and encourages an opening to allow all good things to come to us
- Opening of the heart chakra as well as the Brow and Crown to connect us to our information without interference from other energies.
- Connection to our Inner Warrior - power of our Soul
- Clarity, Strength and Focus
- Protecting, grounding
- Expansive for meditations, sacred ceremonies and soul traveling.
- Creating a protective field around the aura and body.
- Lifting and lightning the spirit
- Safe for babies, pets, children
How to Use:
- Spray above head to blend with auric field
- Spray directly on any body part that feels constricted or blocked
- Mist directly in mouth or in water a sip through. out the day
- Mist pillows, bed, for protective sleep
Absolutely no contraindications with any medicine or condition. This essence has NO aroma or taste. This is pure vibration in a bottle.