Ginger Organic Hydrosol
Artisan Distilled from the roots of the Zingiber Officinale plant
Country: USA, Washington
Distillation date Summer 2022
Aroma is zesty, warm just like giger
Stillpoint's Organic Ginger hydrosol is both sweet and spicy. This is a wonderful hydrosol to use any way you would use its counterpart, ginger Essential Oil. This is a great for quelling nausea or an upset stomach after a big meal or while sick. Ginger hydrosol can me taken internally (a teaspoon) in a glass of water or tea to help with infections and or stomach issues. Ginger also had detoxification properties when the system is overwhelmed with toxins.
- Carminative- greeat for ANYTHING and EVERYTHNG digestive
- Analgesic - great for bruising and muscular aches as well as arthritic joints.
- Warming - wonderful to add to coffee or tea during the winter months
- Antiseptic - great to combine with English Thyme for slight infections externally.
- Digestive - helpful when dealing with digestive issues such as gas, constipation, stomach cramps and indigestion.
- It can also help nausea and vomiting when sprayed or diffused around or taken internally.
- Can dilute and use as a gargle for sore throats
- Grounding and supportive of the emotional body
- Warming and comforting to the psyche
- Strengthens the mind and foster clear thinking
Storage: Cool dark place... a refreigerator is great