Labrador Tea (Greenland Moss) Hydrosol
Distilled from the flowers & leaves
Artisan Crafted in Canada
Distillation Date Summer 2022
Shelf Life Very Stable
Aroma is complex & unusual, feminine but not floral.
Taste is herbaceous but not green, sour-sweet, very bitter, astringent, reminicent of eucalyptus
Back in stock!!!!
- A general restorative, Greenland moss seems to assist the immune system and support the adrenals
- It is a tonic for allergies when it is combined with topical applications of black spruce essential oil over the adrenal gland are
- Liver cleanser, detoxifier & regenerator
- Use for recovery after surgery or illness, it helps to clear foreign substances from the system
- Digestive disorders, diarrhea, indigestion, gas & bloating
- It can be used with dandelion tincture to stimulate lymphatic circulation and has good synergy with bay laurel.
- Combined with Yarrow it helps withdrawal from addictive substances
- Assists immune system and supports adrenals
- Effective for colitis and other inflammatory bowel conditions
- Mildly diuretic & cleansing to kidneys
Do not use on children under six, during the first 6 months of pregnancy or if epileptic
References: Catty, Suzanne Hydrosols The Next Aromatherapy Healing Arts Press, Rochester, VT 2001
Recipes & Blends
Blends Well With...Green Apple Organic Hydrosol - Special Distillation
Catty, Suzanne Hydrosols The Next Aromatherapy Healing Arts Press, Rochester, VT 2001