Distilled from the flowers & leaves
Artisan Crafted in Canada
Distillation Date Summer 2017
Shelf Life 2 years or more
Aroma is lighter & more floral than the oil
Taste mildly bitter undiluted, lemony, becomes sweet in dilution
- Calming to the body without being overly sedative
- Use for stress & anxiety
- Try using for ADHD
- Used for morning sickness, digestive upset, and water retention during pregnancy
- Immune stimulating, infection fighting properties
- Calms rashes, irritations & eczema
- Reduces intestinal spasms & cramps associated with Crohn's disease & colitis.
- Apply undiluted to herpes sores 6-10 times per day with 1/2 tablespoon internally at each application.
Further lowers blood pressure - avoid longterm use if you are hypotensive.
References: Catty, Suzanne Hydrosols The Next Aromatherapy Healing Arts Press, Rochester, VT 2001