Distilled from the flower of Citrus aurantium var amara tree
Artisan Crafted in France
Distillation date Summer 2019
Shelf Life is stable, at least 2 years
Ph is 3.5 - 3.8
Aroma is floral, fuity, sexy , and lucious
Taste is sweet, floral, fruity, and a bit green. Undiluted it is a bit too perfumed.
- Antispasmodic, antibacterial & antifungal.
- Wear as a perfume.
- It has a sedative calming & anti stress effect.
- Great for children with ADHD.
- Very supportive when breaking addictive habits.
- Helps to relieve heartburn & acid reflux.
- Spray on the abdomen for bloating, constipation, gas & cramping.
- Excellent for oily skin.
When not in use, store in a cool dark place. A refrigerator is great!
References: Catty, Suzanne. Hydrosols, The Next Aromatherapy. Vermont: Healing Arts Press. 2001
Price, Len & Shirley, Understanding Hydrolats: The Specific Hydrosols for Aromatherapy, Elsevier Ltd, 2004