Enjoy FREE Domestic Priority Shipping on Orders of $75 or More!
Due to some colder temperatures in some states, we may need to ship hydrosols in PET plastic bottles rather than glass. We hope it warms up across the country real soon!
Distilled from: Lavendula angustifolia flowers
Artisan Crafted in France
Distillation Date Summer 2017
Shelf Life is at least 2 years
Aroma is floral, sweet
Taste is soapy-sweet
pH is 5.6-5.9
- Ideal for every skin type
- It has a regenerative quality that is effective for damaged skin.
- It is great to combat a dry environment-mist on the face & neck throughout the day.
- Reduces inflammation after shaving.
- Calming to sunburn, bug bites, heat rash & itching.
- Use as a room spray to bring about a sense of calm.
- Refreshing & cleansing.
- Use on the abdomen for PMS and cramping. Helpful for hot flashes
- Great for headaches, stress & tension.
References: Catty, Suzanne Hydrosols The Next Aromatherapy Healing Arts Press, Rochester, VT 2001
Price, Len and Shirely Price. Understanding Hydrolats: The Specific Hydrosols for Aromatherapy. London: Churchill Livingston. 2004