$5.95 Flat Rate USPS Priority Shipping on All US Orders - No Minimum - Free Shipping on Domestic Orders over $299
Check out our new ALMOST FREE Introductory Classes. Our March Class on Blending and The Skin!! Sign up now, space is limited They are awesome. Lots of love, Virginia Joy and Bella Chica
Distilled from: Lavendula angustifolia flowers
Artisan Crafted in France
Distillation Date Summer 2020
Shelf Life is at least 2 years
Aroma is floral, sweet
Taste is soapy-sweet
pH is 5.6-5.9
- Ideal for every skin type
- It has a regenerative quality that is effective for damaged skin.
- It is great to combat a dry environment-mist on the face & neck throughout the day.
- Reduces inflammation after shaving.
- Calming to sunburn, bug bites, heat rash & itching.
- Use as a room spray to bring about a sense of calm.
- Refreshing & cleansing.
- Use on the abdomen for PMS and cramping. Helpful for hot flashes
- Great for headaches, stress & tension.
References: Catty, Suzanne Hydrosols The Next Aromatherapy Healing Arts Press, Rochester, VT 2001
Price, Len and Shirely Price. Understanding Hydrolats: The Specific Hydrosols for Aromatherapy. London: Churchill Livingston. 2004