$3.95 Flat Rate Priority Mail on All US Orders. Free Shipping on Orders $200+
Please note orders placed after 3 PM on Wednesday will begin shipping on Monday the 22nd with a little thank you gift
from the flowers of Rosea alba
Artisan Crafted in France
Distillation Date Summer 2014
Shelf Life is quite stable, at least 2 years
pH is 4.1-4.4
Aroma is exactly like fresh roses
Taste is ethereal, delicate & delicious when diluted. Very strong undiluted
- Astringent, Cooling.
- Relieves stress, comforts the spirit & strengthens the heart.
- Hormone balancer,
- Addresses PMS, moodiness & cramping.
- It’s humectant properties make it beneficial for dry, mature & sensitive skin.
- It has anti wrinkle properties
- Makes a wonderful room & body spray.
- It is helpful in a post partum sitz bath.
- A great hydrosol to keep in your first aid kit.
- Rose has an affinity to the heart & the emotions
- Beneficial for the mind, body & spirit.
- Assists with self love.
: When not in use, store in a cool, dark place. A refrigerator is great.
Catty, Suzanne. Hydrosols, The Next Aromatherapy. Vermont: Healing Arts Press. 2001
Price, Len & Shirley, Understanding Hydrolats: The Specific Hydrosols for Aromatherapy, Elsevier Ltd, 2004