Enjoy FREE Domestic Priority Shipping on Orders of $99 or More!
Memorial Day Sale! 20% of Select Goodies on Sale Page and FREE Natural Insect Repellent with Every Order!!
from the flowers of Rosea alba
Artisan Crafted in France
Distillation Date Summer 2014
Shelf Life is quite stable, at least 2 years
pH is 4.1-4.4
Aroma is exactly like fresh roses
Taste is ethereal, delicate & delicious when diluted. Very strong undiluted
- Astringent, Cooling.
- Relieves stress, comforts the spirit & strengthens the heart.
- Hormone balancer,
- Addresses PMS, moodiness & cramping.
- It’s humectant properties make it beneficial for dry, mature & sensitive skin.
- It has anti wrinkle properties
- Makes a wonderful room & body spray.
- It is helpful in a post partum sitz bath.
- A great hydrosol to keep in your first aid kit.
- Rose has an affinity to the heart & the emotions
- Beneficial for the mind, body & spirit.
- Assists with self love.
: When not in use, store in a cool, dark place. A refrigerator is great.
Catty, Suzanne. Hydrosols, The Next Aromatherapy. Vermont: Healing Arts Press. 2001
Price, Len & Shirley, Understanding Hydrolats: The Specific Hydrosols for Aromatherapy, Elsevier Ltd, 2004