Distilled from the hips of Rosa nutanka
Artisan Crafted in the USA
Distillation Date Summer 2018
Shelf Life is about 14 months
Aroma is sweet, slightly rosey
Taste is sweet, slightly rosey
- Rosehips are high in Vitamin C, and it is possible that this quality is carried into the hydrosol.
- It is beneficial for the skin
- Makes an excellent skin toner.
- Rosehips are anti-inflammatory & astringent.
- Beneficial to use for coughs and intestinal issues
When not in use, store in a cool dark place. A refrigerator is great!
Catty, Suzanne. Hydrosols, The Next Aromatherapy. Vermont: Healing Arts Press. 2001
Price, Len & Shirley, Understanding Hydrolats: The Specific Hydrosols for Aromatherapy, Elsevier Ltd, 2004